Fall fashion: Two ways to style LBD in fall for super stylish and chic look

Hi Girls. Winter is catching up, Christmas is approaching and it’s a season of parties and outings. I love the happiness in the air. So what are your plans for the Christmas and new year.  I am sure you people also must be busy in attending lots of marriages these days as this is the season. I have also lot of outfits pending for design with my tailor as there’s long queue of customers in the wedding season. Anyhow today’s post is not about ethnic wear. It’s about how you can style LBD in winters. You must have read my earlier post on “how to reuse your summer dresses in winter”. Similarly this one is about how you can use your LBD in winter.


ways to style LBD in fall india
LBD styled in different ways for Fall


We all have a LBD in our wardrobe. If you don’t have one,  go and grab one now as it is so essential and can be styled in so many ways. It’s a crime not to have it (hehe). Today I will share with you two looks that I have created with my LBD.

In the first look, I have paired LBD with black warm leggings (which is my staple winter essential), Black inner and boots. Now this is an overall black on black look. So to add a pop of color I have added a warm red scarf and statement earrings to the whole look and voila you are ready to make a statement.


ways to style LBD in fall india
LBD with  warm leggings, Boots and red woolen scarf


ways to style LBD in fall india
Look paired with statement earrings



ways to style LBD in fall india
Classic black and red combination (red woolen scarf and red lips) with high bun and statement earrings


In the second look I have removed the scarf and added a statement neckpiece which gives it a classic Hollywood feel with Ruby red lips. This look is perfect for occasions like a dinner date. Its so elegant and chic. Apart from these, You people can make your own modifications to the look like you can add a grey  colored long coat or you can use printed leggings in place of solid black one (Like the one I had discussed in my earlier post on printed leggings trend).


ways to style LBD in fall india
Black on Back look with statement neckpiece
ways to style LBD in fall india
Statement neckpiece, high bun and ruby woo red lips
ways to style LBD in fall India
Black boots


Outfit Details:

LBD: AND india
Black warmer: Marks and Spencer
Black leggings: AND India
Woolen scarf: KAZO
Statement neckpiece: You shine from Central Mall
Earrings: Jaipur
Lipstick: Mac Ruby Woo
Boots: Street shopping


So girls these were my tips on how to style LBD in winter. Go and experiment with the LBDs in your wardrobe. Show your creativity and mix and match your outfits and create stylish looks with your unique touch. I hope you are liking these look posts. Please share your opinions. Bbye for now.  Feel beautiful be stylish. 

Labels: , , , , , ,