My November Jewellery Shopping haul

Hi girls. How was your christmas! Mine was superfun with family. Its holiday time and i am loviiingg it. Anyhow you know how much I love shopping. Last month I went to Jaipur and did some artificial jewllery shopping. I just love the famous Bapu Bazar market of Jaipur. It offers such colorful and unique items whenever I go there. Everytime I go there thinking that “Megha you have loads of imitation jewllery and you don’t need anymore right now”. I then reply to myself “ok sure”. And then when I go to this favourite place of mine and see the collection I am like “Nooooo I have to buy this. I have nothing like this. This is so unique”. And then the wiser me says “Nooooo you don’t need anything right now”. And the battle continues and as always the shopaholic part of me wins telling the wiser one to just shut up. (hehehehe I know it sounds funny but I described here exactly what happens every time I go for shopping.)

Anyhow enough of my shameless shopaholic habits discussion (Grin). So girls I bought these beautiful pieces for myself.


Indian jewellery haul perkymegs
Jewellery haul 


Long choker: I just found this so beautiful. It is so elegant like temple jewellery. It has beautiful combination of pearl and gold. I just love pearl jewellery. It looks so elegant and classy. It goes with majority of Indian ethnic outfits. So this set will also go with lots of my outfits.


Pearl choker set Indian Jewellery Perkymegs
Beautiful pearl set

Indian Jewellery haul perkymegs
Pearl set similar to temple jewellery

Trendy statement earrings- I just love love love these earrings. They go with western as well as ethnic outfits and look sooo stylish and chic. I already wore these at several parties and received lots of compliments. I  also wore these in my last post (click here) and my previous post here.


Statement earrings Indian Jewellery Perkymegs
Beautiful Empress style statement earrings


Ethnic ring: I just loved this ring the moment I saw it. It is so unique and beautiful. It will look stunning with all outfits. I have also posted a pic of this on Instagram (/www.instagram.com/perkymegs)


Ethnic pearl ring Indian jewellery Perkymegs
Beautiful Maharani style pearl ring

Pearl ring Indian Jewellery Perkymegs
Ethnic pearl ring side view

Laakh mirror work bangles: I got these beautiful deep red laakh bangles. There’s great variety of laakh bangles in Jaipur. This one has gorgeous mirror work. I found it absolutely stunning.


Laakh mirror work bangles Indian Jewellery Perkymegs
Laakh mirror work Bangles



Statement neckpiece set- This is not from Jaipur but I included it here. I fell in love with this the instant I saw this. You know how much I like statement jewellery (click here for my earlier post on statement jewellery). I have actually developed an obsession for them. (I wore this statement piece in my earlier post here ). I bought this one from Central mall. It turned out so stunning and I am glad I bought it.


Statement neckpiece Indian Jewellery Perkymegs
Stunning statement neckpiece

So guys this was my shopping haul. Do share with me from where you buy your imitation jewellery. Party season is on and we need new options right? (hehe). BBye for now. Merry Christmas. Feel beautiful be stylish.



Labels: , , , , , , , ,