Loreal color riche Le vernis nail polish review: Perle De Jade

Hi guys today I am reviewing a beautiful nail polish by Loreal. Well I had always been under a wrong impression for several years that pastels are not for me. All pastel nail polishes I have tried so far made my hands look ashy. They used to wash out my hands.


Loreal india color riche Le vernis nail polish Swatch

So last weekend I went to look for some pretty nail polishes and a mint nail polish form Loreal caught my attention. When I tried it I jumped with joy (well not literally..haha) to find out that it looked so pretty on my fingers. It was Loreal color riche Le vernis nail polish in the shade Perle De Jade.
Price: INR 250

Loreal india color riche Le vernis nail polish Swatch

It is a pretty Mint color which complements our indian skin very well. It is nearly opaque in one coat and two coats give solid colour. It turns out into matte finish and I like it more with glossy top finish. I have also tried nail art with it and I am totally loving it.

Loreal india color riche Le vernis nail polish art swatch

Loreal india color riche Le vernis nail polish art swatch


Verdict: Beautiful mint color nail polish which looks very pretty on Indian skin.
Rating: 4/5


Labels: , , , , ,