Colorbar Pro nail lacquer : kiss me darling and phantom


Hi girls. Today I am reviewing these two beautiful nailpaints from colorbar which I purchased recently. The two shades are Colorbar Pro nail lacquer Nailpolish in Kiss me darling which is a blood red color and Phantom which is a navyblue.

Colorbar india nailpolish Phantom and Kiss me darling
Colorbar Pro Nail laquer in Phantom (left) and Kiss me darling (right)

Colorbar india Pro Laquer nailpolish Phantom and Kiss me Darling
left one is red and right one is blue

Price: INR400
Quantity: 15ml

I am really getting obsessed to nailpaints lately. I remember I used to stick to only two three repeated shades in my teenage years as I was really scared to experiment with colors. But now I am obsessed with applying so many colors some of which I never imagined I would ever use e.g Turquoise blue, Dark blue, black.

Colorbar cosmetics is the one brand which really excited me with its wide range of colors. I was searching for a perfect red nailpolish from a long time as it is a universal color and it specially suits indian skintone so well. So When I spotted the shade Kiss me darling in colorbar Pro nail lacquer series I was so in love with it. The pro shade has two three red shades with light red deep red maroon etc. I liked this shade kiss me darling most.


Kiss me darling is a true blood red color. It looks so gorgeous on nails I can’t tell you. The first coat gives a slightly sheer coverage and two coats are enough to bring out the gorgeous color. One thing which I have learned is never ever shake your nail polish bottle before application as it creates bubble which ruins your manicure. I applied a top coat over it for long stay and glossy finish.

Colorbar india nailpolish Kiss me Darling
Colorbar Pro Nail laquer in Kiss me darling

Colorbar india nailpolish Kiss me Darling Swatch
Nail Swatch of Colorbar Pro Nail laquer in Kiss me darling

Colorbar india nailpolish Kiss me Darling swatch


Another nailpaint Phantom is a navy blue nail paint. The color is so stunning that it instantly gives u a trendy chic look. Perfect for parties and outing. According to my experience Colors like this look super stunning with light color outfit which instantly pops the nailpaint color. I applied a top coat over it for long stay and glossy finish.

Colorbar India nailpolish Phantom Swatch
 Colorbar Pro Nail laquer in Phantom 

Colorbar India  nailpolish Phantom swatch
Nail Swatch of Colorbar Pro Nail laquer in Phantom

Colorbar India  nailpolish Phantom Swatch
Nail Swatch of Colorbar Pro Nail laquer in Phantom


To conclude i just love these two nailpaints. They are perfect for my skintone and would suit indian skin very well. They give smooth finish and are pigmented.

Colorbar India nailpolish Phantom and Kiss me Darling
Colorbar Pro Nail lacquer 


Rating 4/5

So girls please share which red and blue  nailpaint you like the most. Also I am searching for OPI store in delhi so if you know any place in delhi where i can get it please share here. BBye for now. Feel beautiful be stylish.


Labels: , , , , , ,