Lakme Absolute lip Tint Matte- Pink Fantasy Review


Hi girls. I have been quite lazy these days in writing posts. I bought this newly launched Lakme Absolute lip Tint lippie last weekend but didn’t write a review of it. So finally today decided to post a quick review.

As every girl I am always in search of the perfect pink lipstick which has led to I guess 10-12 pink lipsticks in my kitty (I hope my Hubby is not reading this..haha..Sorry hubby can’t help..hopefully this will be my last pink lipstick this year..winking). After reviewing inglot 421 ( reviewed here http://perkymegs.blogspot.in/2015/06/inglot-421-matte-lipstick-review.html) which didn’t satisfy much, when lakme absolute launched these, I instantly had my eyes on this shade called pink fantasy.










Pink Fantasy is a dark pink shade. Since it is a matte lipstick,it is supposed to be dry but I didn’t expect it to be this dry. After one hour of its application  i had to apply lip balm over it as it was feeling extremely dry and I had’t exfoliated my lips. Yes you have to exfoliate and apply lip balm underneath this lipstick. It creases in the fine lines of the lips therefore I would say it is a big no for dry lips.





The colour  payoff  is extremely well. Two swipes and you have rich pink colour on your lips. I would not say that this is a great lipstick at this price range but the colour is really pretty.


Pic without flash, Please excuse my strange expression..hehe

Pic with Flash

Pic with flash

Me with 2 swipes of pink fantasy , no flash, also showing my nail art (post coming soon)


swatch without flash


The staying power is  good. Two swipes and it will stay for 5 hrs. With meals in between it transfers very less.

So my final verdict is:
Pros are

    1. Very pretty colour
    2.  Good staying power

Cons are:

    1. Very dry
    2. Creases in the fine lines of lips
    3. Pricey (INR 650)


Rating 3/5

PS: please  let me know if you want the details of the neckpiece and earrings. Bbye for now. Feel beutiful be stylish.

Labels: , , , , ,