Statement jewellery

Hi girls. So today’s topic is statement jewellery. Lately I have been really fond of statement neckpieces and earrings. It makes any outfit chic instantly. It gives you an extra edge which we always look for (I know I know …we don’t like to look ordinary..period ).

Earlier I used to hunt neckpieces at the street markets (still hunt them whenever I go..hehe) and malls. But currently there are so many options online that I have become lazy and buy them instantly (I know story of everyone’s life today).
Here’s my collection (many more to come..haha). I have collected these from lifestyle, pantaloons, globus, sarojini nagar etc.



See here where I have styled white on white look with my pink and multicolored neckpiece and voila it gives the perfect pop of color.








This orange white neckpiece take this outfit to a whole new level.





These multicolored earrings looks stylish and chic with the plain yellow top.



So girls share with me how you style your statement jewellery and let me know if you know some amazing place or website for statement pieces. Bbye. Feel beautiful be stylish.

Labels: , , , , , , ,