Mac Ruby Woo- The search for red lipstick ends!!!

Hi friends. So today I am here to discuss all about red lipstick. When I started searching for the perfect red lipstick that would suit my skin tone, I went through lots of blogs and videos to find out which red will be best for me. I went to different malls to try the testers in the drugstore  as well as luxury brands and once I spotted and tried this baby I was like wowwww, this is the one. It was none other than the most raved red lipstick in the world “Ruby Woo”.

I am NC42 in Mac and not every red suits every skin tone. I never buy things because people say it’s best. I always try and then decide whether it’s worth all the praise or not. But Mac Ruby woo deserves every bit of rave that it has. Mac Ruby Woo is such a stunning red color which suits every skin tone. I have seen people darker than me rocking it and people lighter than me looking stunning in it.




If I talk about the texture then Mac Ruby Woo is a retro matte lipstick. I warn you if you have dry lips like me then exfoliate your lips and apply lip balm before you use it because Ruby woo is very very dry like a wax (literally). I normally don’t have time to exfoliate (that’s so lazy me :P) so I apply lip balm in excess 1 hour before application of lipstick and then wipe it and then apply my lipstick. I advise to apply a red lipliner and fill your lips before applying lipstick. It creates the perfect red lips with no bleeding or unevenness. I use Mac Redd lip liner with Mac ruby woo.

I am totally in love with this lipstick. It is highly pigmented and one swipe creates the desired look. It been 2 years with this lipstick and I don’t think I will ever need another red lipstick in my kitty. Several launches happened and different brands launched different red shades in India but I found no one even close to Mac Ruby Woo. It’s the one for me.

Below are my pics at various occasions wearing ruby woo.








So all you Indian girls out there who are in confusion to pick the perfect red lipstick for them, Do give this lipstick a try and I can give my word that you will never search again for another red lipstick in your life.(haha I am sounding like I created ruby woo :P but seriously I am so bowled over by it. It is my most most favourite lipstick ever).
Do comment below and share your opinions. BBye for now. Feel beautiful and stylish 


                                                                                              

Labels: , , , , , ,